“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
Drafting a Customer Journey Map is part of this problem thinking process Einstein was talking about – a crucial piece of the puzzle when it comes to designing the user experience of a complex system.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about various actual cases – from the digitization of an Insur-Tech company to the testing of new venture ideas.
– First, you’ll learn about the relevant theories to Customer Journey Mapping so you can equip yourself with the knowledge required to manage a complex a project.
– Second, you’ll draft your own Customer Journey Map based on an actual case study that we’ll present to you.
– Techniques such as expert interviews, user shadowing, target group survey, and 1-on-1 interviews with users to understand your system and its key actors.
– Two kinds of experience maps:
1) A crude version inspired by the Design Sprint methodology.
2) A complete experience map that includes user personas, steps & thoughts, objectives & actions, emotion level diagrams, descriptions of the pain points, insights & opportunities.
– How to prioritize opportunities and derive a list of actionable strategies for further investigation and implementation.
We help companies increase their ROI by 2x. We achieve this result by simplifying the Customer Journey throughout the Sales Funnel.
– A portfolio of top-notch companies (Wefox, Zalando, Siemens, OrgOS…).
– 30+ workshops designed for industry leaders.
– 8+ years of experience in business strategy, workshops (Design Sprint), branding, UX/UI design.
Our workshop is open to everyone, and mainly: Entrepreneurs, CEOs & Founders, CMOs & Growth Hackers, CPOs, Business Developers, and all startups & SMEs workers who want to take their user experience to the next level.
Contact Behrad (Managing Director & Partner)
📞 +4915731457731 / ✉️ email@example.com
Receive a handful of handpicked content on design, UX, Innovation and sustainability every week
Berlin is an amazing city to live in but also to stumble upon a flourishing number of startups & founders. Over the course of my journey here, I’ve had the occasion to participate in events all more compelling from one to another. This written piece will be the occasion to tell about the “APXRead More
Have you ever felt that there are aren’t enough hours in a day to get everything done and as a result, you work around the clock? Do you feel like you are always behind at your work and your tasks will never end? You are not alone – we all have been there. AndRead More