Position: User Experience Researcher
Type: Full time
Starting date: as soon as possible
Salary: Your rate
Duration: As long as we’re enjoying working together
👉 Being a native/fluent German speaker is a Must to apply for this role
About Bonanza Design
Bonanza Design is growing and I’m looking for talented UX designers.
Running a creative studio is all about working with people. We’re very selective about whom we welcome to our team.
The culture and our team are what make the work at Bonanza Design joyous and exciting.
We’re 14 people and 8 👨🏻 and 6 👩🏻 – and 9 nationalities 🇫🇲.
We have multiple open UX Research positions. Senior, Junior or you’re all welcome to apply.
We’re determined to create the most exciting workplace for creatives. We’ll soon have offices in Lisbon and Barcelona besides Berlin.
By joining the Bonanza Design team, from day 1, you’ll get involved in real projects. You’ll leapfrog your career in about a year.
You simply learn so much in such a short amount of time. You’ll have this unique chance to work on a diverse range of design projects.
Last year alone, we developed about 15 applications.
About the Role
If this is you, please apply
– If you’re an independent researcher and love to grow into a lead researcher
– If you’re hyper-curious and not afraid of asking questions, taking initiative, and breakings things
– If you have a healthy relationship with rejection, and accept compliments
– If you have a grip on the perfectionist side you. You’re a believer of iteration and you know that great works require many iterations
🌟 You’ll get the chance to grow yourself in an environment designed and led by designers
🌟 You can openly offer feedback and change the course of the organization
🕊 Come join us. Life is too short to work for people that don’t understand the language of design
How to apply
1. Send your Portfolio: Years of work don’t matter. But you must have been working on several projects.
⚠️Please don’t apply if you’ve done only a project or two
2. You need to be fluent in German
3. Send your CV: usually, that’s the last thing I look at. I can’t care less if you studied at Harvard or somewhere else
4. Please be patient. I may get back to you in a month. I look into every applicant myself
5. Don’t expect a reply I cannot thank you enough to consider us. But please don’t expect a reply
👉 ONLY SEND YOUR APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org