Position: Growth Marketer (m / w / d)
Starting date: ASAP
Salary: 5% of commission on brought contracts
Perks: transport + co-working space fee
Duration: 6 months
Permanent offer: after proof of your performance
Location: Lohmühlenstraße 65, 12435 Berlin
About Bonanza Design
The creative studio Bonanza Design is a long-term strategic and execution partner of brands. As a media company expert in UX/UI design, design sprint facilitation and educational workshops, we help our clients finding the right strategies to create and bring innovative products and services to market. Our portfolio ranges from market leaders such as Universal, BMW, Coca-Cola and Google to successful startups like wefox (insurtech) and Zalando (online retailer).
To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a growth marketer to help a growing creative studio to thrive. You’ll work on two fronts:
Your position will include tasks related to growth hacking and lead generation. You will support our current team on this front by understanding the true characteristics of our creative space and using that, help us further our current sales funnel. This includes:
• Lead development & contract negotiation
• Plan of marketing messaging, channel selection, audience segmentation, content creation and deployment
• Management of marketing plan focused on driving increased engagement across channels
• Understand & master of current APIs & automation tools
• Analytics & insights to measure the outcomes of the growth strategy
• Optimization of the strategy through weekly growth hacks & experiments
Social media content strategy
A today business cannot thrive without having a unified and robust set of strategies especially for Instagram and LinkedIn. We believe in taking an authorship role and building a unique content generating machine. You’ll help us with this arm of the business, this includes:
• Help design and implement the content marketing and PR strategy of Bonanza Design
• Manage content creation efforts and help turn Bonanza Design into an industry thought leader
• Create daily shareable blog and social media content
• Monitor Bonanza Design presence on social media and push out content to the right target group
• Report on KPIs, setting new objectives and analyzing results
• Help drive member engagement and follower count
• Safe in English (speaking & writing) / German isn’t mandatory for this position
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong organizational skills
• A desire to constantly learn.
• Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company and help build a game-changing business
• Understanding of social media best practices
• Understanding of Growth Hacking mentality, techniques and best practices
• Ability to demonstrate a strong sales mindset & understanding of sales best practices & techniques
• Ability to create meaningful, creative and highly engaging social media content
• Ability to effectively present findings and KPIs
• Prior experience working with Asana, Scrum or any other task-based system is a plus
What you’ll find
• Exciting tasks with responsibilities from day one
• Room for creative freedom
• Multiple social and professional benefits
• A friendly team of people always ready to tackle new challenges
We look forward to welcoming you to our team at Bonanza Design and to accompany you in your personal development. Just send us your resume and a short cover letter with the desired entry date.
Want to know more about us?
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bonanza-design
• Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
• OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.